|Welcome to the Office of Information Systems.
The purpose of this web page is to enhance the support services we provide to the students and staff of Monroe County Community College. We have provided a number of resources here to help you resolve and/or report problems. Please make use of the links provided on the left side of the screen.
Location & Hours
The IS Department is located in the basement of the Campbell Learning Resource Center, Rooms C-15, C-17, & C-21.
- Staff can obtain technical support by calling extension 4234.
- Students who need assistance with E-Mail log-in/assistance or Blackboard log-in may contact us by calling (734) 384-4234.
The IS Department's office hours are as follows:
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Monday - Thursday*
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Friday
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Saturday
- Note: Evening hours may vary when classes are not in session
We provide technical support for classrooms and conference room technology.
We also maintain and replace equipment as needed throughout the Main Campus and Whitman Center.
Please report any problems you are having with classroom and or conference room technology to our SchoolDude work order system, use the link in the left panel.
For immediate assistance, please call ext. 4234.
Call Mon. - Thurs. 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Fri. 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sat. 8:00 a.m. to Noon.