||Educational Media Services is a part of the Information Systems Department
We work hand in hand with the IS technicians to provide a consistent level of service to students, staff, and visitors who use the Technical equipment in our facility on a day to day basis.
We fulfill setup requests for equipment and instruction in usage of equipment which may include the following:
- Data projectors and computers
- TV DVD/VCRs
- PA systems and microphones
- Videotaping of events
- Presentation assistance
We sign out equipment for use by instructors and staff:
- Laptop and data projector in a rolling case
- CD cassette player
- Video camera
- Slide projector
- Overhead projector
- Portable PA and microphone
We create and maintain the TV information Kiosk. To have information posted on the Kiosk please follow these criteria:
- Please send information about the WHO, WHAT, WHEN & WHERE and we will build a PP slide
- You may send a pre-built slide that may be used as is or modified to fit the TV format
- Please remember this is to inform the STUDENTS of upcoming events, changes in events, special class offerings, changes in policy, clubs and organizations for students
We also clean, maintain, and replace equipment as needed throughout the main campus and the Whitman center.
PLEASE report any problems you are having with data projectors, DVD/VCR's, sound issues, overhead projectors, pad cameras, or other audio/video difficulties, we will assist you and fix the problem as soon as possible. CALL ext. 4220 for A/V issues.
Mon. – Thurs. from 7:30 am to 9 pm, Fri. 7:30 am – 4 pm, and on Sat. 8 am to Noon call Ext. 4234 for A/V and Computer issues.
WE cannot fix a problem if we don’t know about it.