Name: John Holladay
Title: Professor of Humanities / Room C212.
Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 11-Noon Tuesday
/ Thursday 11-Noon
152 Western Philosophy Study
1. How does happiness apply to the lives of the guardians?
2. What are the four virtues of the perfect state? How are they related to
3. How does the individual correspond to the state?
4. Explain the thirsty man example.
5. Explain the analogies between (a) justice in the individual and justice
in the state, and (b) justice and health, injustice and disease.
6. How is the question about the advantages of justice now answered? What
is still unanswered?
If you wish to return to my home page click