LAL: Online Study Skill Resources
Quick Tips for Taking Tests
- Read the entire test through before starting. Be sure you understand the instruction
- Pace yourself.
- Answer the easiest questions first, then the ones with the highest point value.
- Taking a multiple-choice test - first, eliminate the answers that you know are wrong.
- Taking an essay test - first, jot down the important points, then organize how you will to cover them.
- Leave time at the end to look over your work.
- Check to see if you answered every question.
Check these sites for more Test-taking Tips