The Monroe County Community College Marketing Communications Department is responsible for developing and implementing marketing communications plans, programs and projects that support MCCC’s mission, vision, core values and educational objectives. The department’s efforts provide a framework for delivering consistent and timely information that enhances and improves the college’s brand image.
Below is a list of some of the services the Marketing Department provides:
- Graphic design (Click here for the online Graphic Design Request Form)
- Integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Media relations
- Campus & Community Events
- Web design and development
- Social media marketing
- Mailing services
- E-mail marketing
- Video production
- MCCC-branded premium items
The Marketing Communications Department acts as the official liaison between the college and the news media by coordinating all public information activities designed to promote better understanding of and support for MCCC and its programs.
Campus & Community Events
Provides a wide array of cultural, educational and recreational events throughout the year for students and the entire community. A monthly calendar of exhibits, demonstrations, lectures, slide shows, concerts, plays, athletic and seasonal events are available. Spotlighting well-known regional & national artists, many events are free and all are open to the public. Click here for upcoming events at the Meyer Theater.
Requesting Assistance from the Marketing Communications Department
- To request assistance with a graphic design job such as a brochure, catalog, flyer, poster, etc., please fill out the online Graphic Design Request Form.
- For Web development requests, please contact Beth Waldvogel at extension 4510 or email@example.com, do not use the Graphic Design Request Form unless you are asking for a graphic design job/brochure/poster to be placed on the web site.
- For Duplicating requests that do not require graphic design services, please contact Lezlee Downing at (734) 384-4319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Photography requests, contact Joe Verkennes at email@example.com.
- For integrated marketing communications campaigns, media relations, social media marketing, e-mail marketing or any other inquiries, please contact Joe Verkennes, director of marketing, at (734) 384-4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.