Monroe County Community College Alumni Association is organized
to work collaboratively with the MCCC Board of Trustees, The Foundation at MCCC, staff,
students, and the community in providing support to the mission
and educational objectives of Monroe County Community College.
$15 per year ($5 of which will be donated to the Alumni Scholarship
Annual membership include those individuals who are graduates or have earned 24 credit or more, Lifelong Learning certiicate holders whose certificate required 36 hours or more, MCCC full-time employee, emeritus faculty, and MCCC Board of Trustee member.
- An MCCC Alumni Association Memership card.
- A subscription to Avante-Garde, the Alumni Association newsletter.
- Special invitations to College and Foundation events, via emal or facebook.
- Library privileges at MCCC's Learning Resources Center.
- Eligibility for membership in the Education Plus Credit Union.
- Eligibility for MCCC Fitness Center membership for an additonal $50 per year.
- Free services from the Office of Workforce Development including job information, referrals, mailing of credential packets to potential employers and access to a variey of job-seeking skills seminars and reference materials.
- 15 percent discount on all MCCC Bookstore purchases upon presentation of your membership card (excludes textbooks and software).
- $2 discount on tickets to selected events at Meyer Theater. Tickets must be bought from the MCCC cashier, not available on-line.
- Ability to nominate students for Alumni Association Scholarships.
Membership: One-time payment of $50 ($25 of which will be donated to the Alumni Scholarship Fund)
If you are eligible for an Annual Membership, then you are eligible for a Lifetime Membership. Enjoy all the benefits of an Annual Membership for a one-time dues payment of $50.
Join the Alumni Association today:
Alumni Association Membership Application Form - pdf file
more information on membership in the Monroe County Community
College Alumni Association or for a Membership Application contact
the Alumni Office at (734) 384-4177.