The MCCC International Studies Club promotes the study and awareness of other countries and cultural issues. Members participate in fundraisers, social events, campus awareness activities and field trips.
Here are some examples of club activities over the past six years.
- Film Screening: Crossing Borders
- Attended a lecture by the Dalai Lama at the University of Michigan
- Sent sweaters to AIDS orphans in Swaziland
- Visited the United Nations in New York City
- Visited the Canadian Parliament in Ottawa Canada
- Sushi night
- Arab cultural excursions
- Held a 5k
- Hosted a rock concert
- Helped plan and support the MC3 Study Abroad programs
The club typically meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month in Room C-06 at 12:30.