Used Book Buyback Policy:
Book buy back is usually held the last three days of each semester and is located in the hallway by the Bookstore. Dates and times will be posted on the web site and also be posted on signs around the campus rior to buyback.
- Books must be current editions and be in usable condition. Usable condition will be determined by the bookstore.
- Buyback prices will be based on the following
- If the text book is a requested book for the next semester and inventory on hand has not been met, 50% of the purchase price will be paid.
- If the textbok is not requested for the following semester, the current wholesale price is determined by the wholesaler will be paid.
- For full buyback price, textbooks sold with other materials, such as CD-ROM's.
- Most study guides, workbooks, lab manuals and tear-out books are not reusable.
All books are not bought back at the end of the semester. There are many factors which determine whether or not your book will be bought back: new editions may be pending, instructor may be changing software, course may not be offered next term, or bookstore may have enough stock on hand.
The bookstore tries to buy back every possible book it can. Selling your books to us is a great way to battle the rising costs of textbooks.
Book Buyback Dates:
Tuesday, April 26 from 9am-4pm
Wednesday, April 27 from 9am-7pm
Thursday, April 28 from 9am-4pm
Friday, April 29 from 9am-3:30pm
Monday, May 2 from 10am-2pm
Wednesday, April 27 from 10am-7pm
Thursday, April 28 from 9am-3:30pm