Welcome to the MCCC Bookstore. Located in the Audrey M. Warrick Student Services Building, the Bookstore is your one-stop place to shop for all your college needs. The Bookstore offers new and used books, book bags, school supplies, gift items, greeting cards and Husky Spirit Wear.
We appreciate your support as we take proactive measures to ensure the safety of the campus community. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our staff is always willing to help you in any way we can to make your experience at MCCC the best it can be.In an effort to assist students in utilizing the online purchasing process for books and required supplies, the Bookstore has made financial aid and gift cards available as a payment option through the ordering website. The Bookstore also has general supplies and Spiritwear available for purchase on the website as well.
Main MCCC Switchboard – 734-242-7300
Main Bookstore Line – 734-384-4140
Kelly Heinzerling – 734-384-4275
Amy Salliotte – 734-384-4274
Randy Berns – 734-384-4194
Select Textbook Lookup
Select Academic Term
Repeat above for additional courses
Add/Update Items in Cart
Fill in student information (name, address, phone…)
Select desired delivery option or in-store pick up
Select payment option (Credit Card or Financial Aid)
Select Substitution Preference
Enter student ID number ****REQUIRED***
Submit order (Students using Financial Aid, please see additional instructions below)
Students will receive an email once the order is in process and also once it has been completed.
Important Notes for Students Using Financial Aid:
Financial Aid funds will be available to use for Bookstore purchases from 12/7/2020 to 1/15/2021.
Financial Aid students are required to print and complete the Online Bookstore Orders - Student Financial Aid Authorization Form mailed to them by the Financial Aid Office (or available here for your convenience). The completed form should then be photographed or scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org when submitting an order.
***For required supplies or to add supplies, select “Supplies” on the left side of the screen. This will put the items selected in the cart as well for purchase. We have selected those items required and a few additional items that may be necessary***
How to Purchase Textbooks at the Bookstore:
When purchasing your textbooks, please have the following information with you: Your class schedule with course name, course number and section number. This allows us to help you find the correct book for your section and course.
When visiting the bookstore, you may purchase your textbooks with the following: cash, check (A valid driver's license is required), credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) or financial aid (Picture ID is required).
Why Shopping with the MCCC Bookstore is your best choice:
- We accept financial aid during open voucher period only.
- All of your textbook and supply items are available in one location.
- We have the most current information on the specific books and editions your instructors want to use in their classes.
- Often, books purchased elsewhere are not complete, are not the current edition or are lacking information you need in your classes.
- If the instructor for the class changed, the book for your course may change as well.
- If you drop a class, the books you purchased through the MCCC Bookstore are returnable for a refund (with original receipt and according to our current return policy).
Sell your books back online! Get paid for your textbooks by selling them back online. Shipping is covered, so there’s no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label and ship back your book(s). get started here, http://www.nebook.com/virtualsellback.
There will be NO On-Campus Used Book Buyback this Fall.
At the bookstore we have a wide variety of merchandise available for purchase besides textbooks.
These are just a few of the types of items we carry:
- Pens, pencils and highlighters
- Binders, spirals, paper, folders
- USB drives
- Study guides, reference guides
- Spirit wear such as imprinted clothing
- Imprinted gift items such as mugs, glassware, lanyards
- Greeting cards
- Postage stamps
New books must be in perfect condition – no bent pages, markings or writing, stains or damage to the front cover or binding. Please do not write, highlight or open packages until you are sure you have the correct book for class and are sure you are going to continue the course.
- Packages with access codes or components are non-returnable once opened.
- No refunds on textbook purchases made during the last 10 days of the semester.
- Purchases by check require a 10-business day waiting period for a cash refund.
- Due to security coding, credit card must accompany sales receipt for the refund of credit purchases.
- Loose-leaf textbooks are NON-RETURNABLE IF OPENED.