When purchasing your textbooks online, please have the following information available:
- Your class schedule with course name, course number and section number. This allows you to find the correct book for your section and course.
- You may purchase your books with a credit card only.
- Please allow 48 hours to process your order.
- Main campus or Whitman Center order pick ups available, check the web site for specific dates, save on shipping.
- Go to the Monroe online textbook ordering web site http://monroeccc.bkstr.com.
How to purchase textbooks at the bookstore:
When purchasing your textbooks, please have the following information with you:
- Your class schedule with course name, course number and section number. This allows us to help you find the correct book for your section and course.
- When visiting the bookstore, you may purchase your textbooks with the following: cash, check (a valid driver's license is required), credit card (visa, mastercard or discover), or financial aid (picture ID is required).
Why Shopping with the MCCC Bookstore is your best choice:
- We accept financial aid.
- All of your textbook and supply items are available in one location.
- We have the most current information on the specific books and editions your faculty want to use in their classes.
- Often, books purchased elsewhere are not complete, not the current edition and are lacking information you need in your classes.
- If your instructor changes, they decide to change books, or if you drop a class, the books you purchased through the MCCC Bookstore are returnable for a refund (with original receipt and according to our current return policy).
Beginning Fall 2014 semester, the bookstore offers select titles for in-store rental. Students must have a credit card to secure rental titles. For more information, please contact the bookstore.
For titles not available for rent in the bookstore, a third party vendor rental service is offered, see the information below.
Rent & Save Textbooks
Textbooks are now available to be rented through a third party vendor and you will rent directly through them (not the MCCC Bookstore), for more information click here...