MCCC Alumni Information Update Form


CHANGE OF NAME: Name changes submitted require a copy of your driver license. Please fax to Tracy Vogt, Registrar.
RESIDENCE STATUS: Changing address does not automatically change residence status for tuition payment. If you are moving from out of county (or out of state) to in-district, you may qualify as a resident by documenting that you have resided for six (6) months within the State of Michigan and thirty (30) days within Monroe County. For more information, contact the Registrar's Office.