The Foundation at Monroe County Community College is the charitable organization dedicated to enhancing the educational and cultural experience of our students and community.
The Foundation at MCCC leverages voluntary support from donors to enhance the educational, literary, scientific, and cultural experience by helping Monroe County Community College meet its mission. The Foundation at MCCC touches thousands of lives each year through cultural arts programs, scholarships, and educational initiatives that guide and shape the business and civic leaders of tomorrow. Just as important, The Foundation offers a means for individuals of all ages and walks of life to express their philanthropy, act on their concerns, and follow the dictates of their hearts.
The Foundation at Monroe County Community College will inspire donors to create an economically and culturally vibrant community through philanthropy in education.
We strive to:
- Eliminate financial need as a barrier for students seeking to earn an education
- Ensure MCCC can respond to the emergent workforce needs of our community
- Bring world-class cultural programing at an affordable price to Monroe County
- Act as an agent of change within MCCC as it transforms to meet the most pressing needs of our students and community
As a steward of the public trust, The Foundation at Monroe County Community College values honesty and integrity in our relationships with our College, our donors, and our community, while always remaining student-focused.
We believe in:
- The transformative power and lifelong value of an education
- Making college accessible and affordable for all Monroe County residents
- Creating lasting relationships with donors through a meaningful exchange of shared values
- The importance of diversity and inclusion
- Being a catalyst for local economic vibrancy
- Building collaborative partnerships with our business and industry, local school systems, and non-profits
- Organizational integrity and transparency about our finances