Monroe County Community College acknowledges the importance of all faculty and staff and consciously endeavors to recognize the achievements of employees through a performance-based recognition program.
Employees will be recognized with the rotating Enriching Live Performance Award based on any one of the following principles represented by the acronym “ICARE”: Investment, Community, Accessibility, Responsiveness and Enrichment.
Employees are encouraged to nominate an employee who has exhibited one or more of these principles.
- Investment: Invests time, energy and resources in students’ lives and is dedicated to their success by creating positive outcomes
- Community: United in sharing with our community, the nominee fosters academic fellowship and a spirit of cooperation
- Accessibility: Making higher education accessible by being knowledgeable and customer-service oriented, and being flexible to students and staff
- Responsiveness: In touch with the changing needs of our community and students, and actively works to equip local residents and industry with the education, training and knowledge required to support economic development
- Enrichment: Nurtures personal and professional growth and makes work and life more meaningful and rewarding through activities like community outreach, responsiveness to external agencies and partnerships with outside agencies