The Monroe County Community College Office of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing and implementing marketing communications plans, programs and projects that support MCCC’s mission, vision, core values and educational objectives. The department’s efforts provide a framework for delivering consistent and timely information that enhances and improves the college’s brand image.
- Alumni Association
- Direct Mail
- E-mail marketing
- Graphic design Graphic Design Request Form
- Integrated marketing communications campaigns
- MCCC-branded premium items
- Public relations
- Social media
- Video production
- Web design and development
- To request assistance with a graphic design job such as a brochure, catalog, flyer, poster, etc., please fill out the Graphic Design Request Form
- For website update requests, please call (734) 847-0559 (Whitman Center) or email email@example.com.
- For integrated marketing and communications campaigns, media relations, photography requests, social media marketing, e-mail marketing or any other inquiries, please call (734) 384-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Marketing and Communications acts as the official liaison between the college and the news media by coordinating all public information activities designed to promote better understanding of and support for MCCC and its programs.
The office assists journalists by providing information and assisting reporters in covering MCCC news. Information is sent regularly to the news media through e-mailed news releases, media advisories, news tips and the posting of news and information on the college’s website.
Individuals who work with the news media include:
MCCC provides a wide array of cultural, educational and recreational events throughout the year for students and the entire community. These events are managed by the Office of Marketing and Communications. A yearly calendar of exhibits, demonstrations, lectures, slide shows, concerts, plays, athletic and seasonal events is available. Spotlighting well-known regional and national artists, many events are free and all are open to the public.
The Alumni Association works collaboratively with the Board of Trustees, The Foundation at MCCC, staff, students and the community in providing support to the mission and educational objectives of Monroe County Community College. It is managed by the Office of Marketing and Communications.