There are several things you will want to do to have a good start at MCCC.
- If you have a disability, contact the Learning Assistance Lab at (734) 384-4167.
- Sign up for your WebPal account. This is an online system that allows students to access their records, register for classes, pay fees, and complete a number of other processes through a secure web server.
- Access your College email account. This is the method used by the College to communicate important information such as tuition payment deadlines, waitlisting notifications, upcoming events, and so on.
- Sign up for the MCCC Emergency notification system (for college closings or delays due to inclement weather or emergencies).
- Go to MCCC’s web site at www.monroeccc.edu.
- Go to the bottom the homepage and click on “EMERGENCY/CLOSING ALERTS”
- Go to Emergency Notification System link.
- Click on that link and follow the directions to sign-up.