Statement of Student Financial Aid Rights and Responsibilities
- Students have the right to be informed of and to apply for all financial aid programs for which they are eligible. The responsibility to apply by program deadlines and to acquaint them with the application procedure resides with the student.
- Students have the right to know how financial need and award packages will be determined and to request a review of the financial aid package should circumstances change to affect negatively the family's ability to meet costs of attendance, and the responsibility to notify the college should new resources become available to the student which were not originally considered.
- Students who borrow to attend the college have a right to full disclosure of the terms and provisions of loan programs, including typical repayment schedules and the responsibility to attend exit interviews before leaving college. They must repay loans on a timely basis and keep the college informed of their current address.
- Students have the right to be informed of financial aid policies and have the responsibility to be aware of all published financial aid policies and to comply with these policies.
- Students have the responsibility to submit accurate information on all college documents relating to the financial aid application process.