Disability Services coordinates all test accommodations for students with disabilities in credit and non-credit classes. To request a test accommodation in a class, a student must first be registered with Disability Services. Prior to each semester, students need to submit a semester request for accommodations through the Accommodate system.
When to Submit a Reservation
A test accommodation reservation should be submitted to the Disability Services Office at least three business days prior to the date of the exam/quiz for which an accommodation is requested. If this deadline is not met, the student may not be able to test in the Testing Center. Please contact a Disability Services Coordinator to discuss other options as late requests cannot be submitted through Accommodate.
How to Submit a Reservation
- Click on Student Accommodate Portal and log in
- Select Test Accommodation Reservation
- Select New Booking Request
- Select your course
- Select check availability > select your testing time >complete form and submit request
- Extended time applies to timed tests (including quizzes) as indicated on the approved accommodation notification.
- For timed online tests, instructors should extend the time in Brightspace to reflect the student's extended time.
- The Testing Center is located in Founders Hall, F-160
- A picture ID is required to test in the Testing Center