Testing Center Policies
- Before taking any test in the Testing Center, you will need to provide the proctor with one type of picture identification, such as a driver’s license, state ID or passport.
- All non-testing items such as bags, books and notebooks will be secured in a locker.
- When making up a missed test, students should first contact your instructor to ensure the test will be available.
- Test takers should enter the Testing Center quietly and remain quiet throughout the testing process. Whispering, talking, writing or any other form of communication with other test takers will not be tolerated.
- For security purposes, copying test questions for reference at a later time is prohibited; all scrap papers must be turned in to the proctor upon completion of the test.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center under any circumstances.
- Any student suspected of dishonesty during a test will be asked to leave the Testing Center. All testing materials will be collected and returned to the instructor along with a written report of the incident.
Frequently Asked Questions
The closest parking lots are No. 2 and No. 7.
Once I’ve started the ACCUPLACER Placement Test, can I leave the Testing Center and finish it later, or on another day?
Yes. If you are completing the ACCUPLACER Placement Test and you need to leave due to a time issue or another emergency related issue, you need to click on the “Save and Finish Later” button. You will need to come back within a two-week timeframe to complete it.
No. If you are completing a make-up test or, you are not permitted to leave the testing area.
Accuplacer test results print out immediately after the test is completed.
If special testing accommodations are required, the Learning Assistance Lab should be contacted for those arrangements.
There is no charge for the Accuplacer Placement Test or for make-up testing for MCCC students. There is a $25 fee per test for any non-MCCC student. This fee will may be waived if you are enrolled in any college or university that holds classes on MCCC’s campus for which you are testing. Proof of enrollment is required.