Logging in to the MCCC Wireless Network
If you are a registered student, you must log in using your student email username and password.
Wireless internet access for students
Select “monroeccc” as your wireless network, the guest network is instructions only NO INTERNET ACCESS
Students use assigned username and password
Student username: jsmith274 (without @my.monroeccc.edu)
Password: current email password
For assistance, please call the Information Systems Department at (734) 384-4234.
Please note: Windows 7 and 8 users or those using Mac OS 10.5 or higher will receive a certificate error the first time they connect. It is safe to proceed.
What You Need to Get Started:
- A laptop or device with either built-in wireless capabilities or a wireless Ethernet card.
- An internet browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Your device must support Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2)
Monroe County Community College is not responsible for problems with hardware or software as a result of connecting to the wireless network. The user is responsible for making sure his/her hardware and software is compatible with wireless access before attempting to connect.
- Printing: The wireless network does not connect to any printers on campus. You will need to save to a disk and take it to a lab with a printer.
- Library database access: When you are signed on to the wireless network, you can access the library’s electronic databases as an on-campus user.