Monroe County Community College and Ned Birkey, MSU Extension Educator Emeritus, will present a Pesticide Training and Review class on Wednesday, December 14, 2021, at the Monroe County Community College. The class runs from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and costs $35.
Eight pesticide re-certification credits will be available in the categories of; Private, Commercial Core, Commercial 1A, 1B, 3A, 3B and 6. Coffee, rolls and lunch will be provided. Study manuals available on-line or check with the Monroe County extension office.
Topics of instruction include:
- Protective Personal Equipment
- Handling, Transport, Storage and Security of Pesticides
- Emergency or Incident Response
- Pesticide Application Equipment
- Calibration of Application Equipment
- The Clean Sweep program and a Portable Spill Kit
- Reading and Understanding the Pesticide Label
Interested persons can register by calling MCCC at (734) 384-4229.