Monroe County Community College will host a special enrollment event, Reconnect with MCCC, on July 17 from 1-4 p.m. in the Warrick Student Center Dining Room on the Main Campus at 1555 S. Raisinville Rd.
The event is an opportunity for new students and those who have previously enrolled but "stopped out" to explore enrolling at MCCC, with a special emphasis on those interested in the Michigan Reconnect program, which allows students who are age 25 and don't have a college degree to apply to attend TUITION-FREE.
Prospective students will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from Admissions and Financial Aid, as well as educational advocates and deans representing the college's five academic divisions.
Reconnect on Campus is open to the public, and no pre-registration is required.
Returning to school may be a big, difficult decision. But this is the right time to do it. To be eligible* for Michigan Reconnect, you must:
- Apply for Admission to MCCC
- Be at least 25 years old when you apply
- Be a Michigan resident for at least 1 year (U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen)
- Be a resident of Monroe County
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g., a GED)
- Have not yet earned an associate or bachelor's degree
*Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (734) 384-4104 or email@example.com.