MCCC offers a complete schedule of non-credit training each semester. The college specializes in training in the areas of industrial safety, environmental safety, food safety, computer skills, computer software such as Microsoft, maintenance, management/supervision, manufacturing, marketing and more. Check out the current schedule by clicking the link below, or contact us to let us know if we can create a training course you need.
New Online Registration System
- If you are a first-time user, you must create a new account in the Online Registration System. Fields marked with a red * are required fields to complete.
- Set up your account.
- On the Home Page, click LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT
- Under New Students, click Create New Profile. Select Student Profile (single user) OR Household Profile, then click Submit. Household Profile is recommended if there are multiple family members who will be taking classes (adults or children). Birthdates of everyone will be required.
- Enter fields in Step 1 and click Continue
- Enter fields in Step 2 and click Submit. Social Security number is only required if you will be using the Tuition Payment Plan. Note: "Company" and "Class" unlock keys are applicable to Workforce Training clients only.
- Once you've created your account, browse the classes offered this semester, and select the ones you want to enroll in!
- Register for Classes
- Find your class(es) and click Add to Cart
- Click View Cart and Checkout
- Review details and click Agree to Policies and click Checkout
- Enter all payment information and click Process Payment. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration. If you do not provide payment, your seat will not be reserved.
Your registration is complete! Information will be sent to you via email.