The Foundation at MCCC Announces 2019 Enhancement Grant Opportunity
- Total amount available: $20,000
- Grant applications may be submitted for amounts from $250 to $3,000
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Announcement Ceremony: May 1
2019 Enhancement Grant Selection Criteria
The Foundation at MCCC launched the Enhancement Grants Program in 2002 to assist faculty, staff, and students by providing funding for the development and implementation of innovative projects that support the MCCC Mission.
Please Note: Applications must be thoroughly completed to qualify for funding consideration. Applications will only be accepted via email.
Projects should promote one or more of MCCC’s Strategic Plan priorities:
- Educational Excellence
- Evidence-Based Culture
- Resource Management
Enhancement Grants Program applications are required to conform to one of three criteria. Applicants are asked to select the one criterion that best fits their initiative and justify how the application, if funded, will achieve the overarching objective:
- Community Engagement – An initiative under this criterion builds bridges between the campus community and the greater community, strengthening ties and providing value to both.
- Campus Innovation – An initiative under this criterion improves the quality of campus life for students, employees and guests through new and creative vehicles.
- Educational Enrichment – An initiative under this criterion enhances learning opportunities for students through unconventional or unique course materials, technologies, equipment, programs, experiences, or other means.
Applications featuring one or more of the following components will be given preference:
- Applications of a creative and innovative nature will be given the highest preference
- Projects not normally covered by the College budget or by other internal sources of funding
- Initiatives where the grant will have a visible and substantive impact
- Is cross-collaborative between divisions, campus groups, or outside community interests
The Foundation at MCCC Enhancement Grants Program does not support the following:
- Professional development for faculty and staff and/or faculty and staff stipends.
- Incentives or gifts.
Applications should be submitted following the procedure below:
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
Announcement Ceremony: May 1, 2019
2019 Funding Becomes Available: July 1, 2019
2019 Funding Must be Expended: June 30, 2020
More than 800 children and adults attended Family Fun Night on April 19. Click here to watch a video with highlights of the event by Michelle Kotanova, an MCCC Student Government member.
Study Abroad 2011 Trip - Video on YouTube (length 30 minutes)