You’ve decided it’s time to take that next step. We think that the quality and value of a Monroe County Community College education will serve you well!
We have the programs to help you advance your education. Your future. Your life. Through one-on-one learning relationships with dedicated faculty and staff, small class sizes, and classes offered in a variety of convenient in-person, online and blended formats, MCCC offers a practical, personal education that gives you a lifetime of value.
And, if you are worried about the cost of attending college, we can put your mind at ease. MCCC’s in-district tuition is about one third that of a typical public university.
- Apply Now!
- Send us your official transcripts and test scores, if applicable.
- Please request that any official high school transcripts, official college transcripts and ACT/SAT scores be submitted to the Admissions Office.
- High school transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official college transcripts go to: email@example.com
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships.
File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at StudentAid.gov to determine your eligibility for grants, loans, scholarships and work-study.
Monroe’s FAFSA School Code: 002294
Apply for MCCC scholarships at monroeccc.edu/scholarships.
- Wait to from hear MCCC on admission to begin your next steps to enroll and enrich your life!