MCCC is a high-quality, low-cost stepping stone for students who plan to transfer to a four-year university. Our students save thousands of dollars in tuition and fees compared to how much they would pay at a university for all four years. Our counselors and faculty advisors will help you select the proper courses for your desired area of study and the four-year institution where you plan to obtain bachelor’s degree.
There are a number of ways to do it, such as following the Michigan Transfer Agreement, which is the result of the registrars at all the Michigan community colleges and public universities working together to facilitate the transfer of general education requirements from one institution to another.
You can also follow one of the many transfer agreements MCCC has with other universities and colleges to make sure what you take at MCCC will count toward your bachelor’s degree. Because so many MCCC students transfer on, many of the universities in Michigan have created transfer guides specifically for MCCC.
Siena Heights University - Get Started Grant Summer and Fall 2022 Opportunity
Our Get Started Grant provides up to $1,000 towards the completion of a SHU bachelor’s degree for Monroe County Community College graduates who enroll in either the Summer or Fall semesters of 2022.
Veterans - Ordering Official Transcripts from JST:
- You must use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge to access this site
- The site will say the website is not secure
- Click “more information”
- Select “go on to the webpage”
- Register for a JST account.
- Click on the 'Transcripts' tab at the top of the page, then click the 'Official Transcript Request' tab.
- Type in the institute name or any part of the name and click 'search' or hit the enter key.